What's new

Adventures in home rolling

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I read the first several pages off this thread and then skipped ahead cuz I wanted to comment... I'll have to go back soon to try and glean some more tips outta here. This is awesome! I've been rolling for around a month now with some pretty decent success, and thoroughly enjoying the smokes :) Lotta good info in here.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Been a while since I have been around and a while since I’ve had a chance to roll. I did want to update this thread though. Last year I was approached by a studio that was filming a new series asking me to roll cigars as props for the show. That show came out last month on Amazon Prime called The Underground Railroad. This has been a fun and rewarding journey, thank all of you who have followed and commented and supported this hobby

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Been a while since I have been around and a while since I’ve had a chance to roll. I did want to update this thread though. Last year I was approached by a studio that was filming a new series asking me to roll cigars as props for the show. That show came out last month on Amazon Prime called The Underground Railroad. This has been a fun and rewarding journey, thank all of you who have followed and commented and supported this hobby
Good to see you around again, hope all is well with you.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All I can say is wow! Ever since my first intro post I’ve been learning as much as I can here and trying to implement daily. This specific post has taken me a couple weeks to read through & digest in small chunks, but have tremendously helped. I’ve been taking screenshots of tips that I may or may not need at some point along the way. Currently just plugging away and trying to make sure I’m either casing up leaf, rolling & binding, or wrapping. There’s still many ideas and blends tossing around in my head that I’ll get to. Still a new roller (started Nov 2020…I think…), but am practicing and studying for sure. I’ll post up some pics soon in the correct forum post area. It’s nice to be able to speak openly about all the vendors & leaf out there. Hope to be able to contribute in a way that all of you have to so many of us!

Special shout-out to [mention]Marc L [/mention] for the references to additional knowledge sources that I can absorb!

Much appreciation to you all!

-FrostD