What's new

Advice on my first CC to try

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. My brothers friend told me a site to order from, don't know if it is trusted or not but I'm gonna risk it. Anyway I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice on what cc's I should try based on what nc's I like. I'm looking for something med or full flavor with some spice and chocolate/coffee notes. My favorites nc's are Padron's. I smoke 2000's, 26's and FR on occasion. Was thinking about trying out the highly regarded Monte #2 or #4. Please let me know if you think I would enjoy these or not, or recommend another brand. Thanks everyone!

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Monte's are a good jumping off point. Really, just try as many as possible (just like you did with NC's). Sample, sample, sample, and enjoy :)

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
You won't get that Padron flavor with any cc. Completely different profile. Give em a shot, you may end up liking them.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I think I'll start with some monte 2 or 4, cohiba siglo iv? and maybe some ramon allones lol.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
they are VERY different, but a worthy journey unto themselves. starting from a big flavor brand like pardon, i would suggest bolivar, ramon allones, maybe partagas (especially the D4), and a couple few H.Uppman to start. most regular production stuff is pretty damn solid right now, so it is a GREAT time to start that journey. good luck!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They don't have any ramon allones in stock right now. Gonna get a 1x3 of partagas d4. Ill look into H uppman and Bolivar.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Monte's are a good jumping off point. Really, just try as many as possible (just like you did with NC's). Sample, sample, sample, and enjoy :)
Does any of the sites offer CC samplers? I have yet to see any, just full boxes. I don't want to order a box of something and then not like it. Right now I've only had one CC that I got in a box pass.

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
they are VERY different, but a worthy journey unto themselves. starting from a big flavor brand like pardon, i would suggest bolivar, ramon allones, maybe partagas (especially the D4), and a couple few H.Uppman to start. most regular production stuff is pretty damn solid right now, so it is a GREAT time to start that journey. good luck!
This hits the nail on the head. Bolivar would be my first buy. Hard to appreciate a Cohiba as a first cc. Also would steer clear of Monte. They are way to inconsistent and you don't want to be disappointed with your first box of duds

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The bolivar petit coronas sound quite delicious and aren't that expensive compared to cohibas and montes. Def will have to try them.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
SCDLH el principe. That was my first full cc box purchase. Won't break the bank and one hell of a cigar, Monte 4 is a great choice too. The trini Reyes is my least favorite of what I have had which is very limited. The psd4 and Monte 2 are really good too. I am new to the cc side but I'm enjoying the journey so far.