What's new

Advice on shipping

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there! I’m new here. I recently purchased my husband a box of Tatuaje from Cigarplace. We live in Canada. I knew there would be a 50/50 chance of duties but I was shocked when it arrived with a duty and tax fee of $598! So I ended up buying him a box of the T52’s and a few of the rats. As part of the promo I also got a Liga Privada survival kit that comes with a backpack, flashlight and knife. I’m having it shipped to my cousin in NY and she will repackage and ship to me. My husband has told me in the past that BOLT would bomb other BOLT and would mark as candles through USPS and were successfully. I’m hoping to get some would advice here. Due to Covid USPS to Canada is snail mail and this is his Father’s Day gift which is June 21. Could I get my cousin to ship this via Purolator and mark as ‘gift’ and camping supplies? Any suggestions on how to ensure I get then here and by Father’s Day?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated since I can’t ask him!

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Having your cousin ship could be the best way to meet the Father's Day deadline, assuming Purolator has shipping guarantees.