What's new

Advice / Suggestions on a box in my humidor

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Sounds like u answered your own question if you arent smoking them, what good are they? Sell them if u dont want them, simple as that. Try selling as a full box, then 5ers if no one bites. Yes, they have bands on them.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't all family reserve boxes have signatures on them. If it is what I am thinking of the same thing is on the box of 45s I have.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
Keep the box as a momento if you want to. That's what I did. But the cigars are long gone. And for your information, there is nothing wrong with having a weird crush on Jessica padron!!!!

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Keep the box as a momento if you want to. That's what I did. But the cigars are long gone. And for your information, there is nothing wrong with having a weird crush on Jessica padron!!!!
Agreed avout The Jessica thing.

I dont think all famuly reseeve boxes are signed... the 45 has a printed signature, but not hand signed...

Thanks every one for the input... got to smoke em or sell em...

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
They're one of the best cigars they've ever made.... At least imo. I smoked thru 2 boxes of the Naddies (The only naddy I prefer over the maduro) And they're not as rare as you think. Several of the B&Ms here have gotten countless boxes of them. Over at Wades they were selling for less then 2 bills thru 3rd party sellers. FWIW. Also IMO age is not making them any better.
Regards,
Jfire

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
They're one of the best cigars they've ever made.... At least imo. I smoked thru 2 boxes of the Naddies (The only naddy I prefer over the maduro) And they're not as rare as you think. Several of the B&Ms here have gotten countless boxes of them. Over at Wades they were selling for less then 2 bills thru 3rd party sellers. FWIW. Also IMO age is not making them any better.
Regards,
Jfire
Sounds like its time to light one up... maybe a divwr up for sale soon. We shall see.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would suggest smoking one from the box, then letting them age a while and smoking another. Then make a decision, it is not like they are going to produce a ton of those or anything so the value will still be there.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cigars sealed in a box are as useful as the finest cuisine personally cooked by Joel Robuchon sealed in a glass case. I'd slice off the cello and smoke a couple, and leave the rest to age. My current practice is to smoke 40% of the box and age the rest. :D