What's new

Africam

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
somebody's operating the cam right now! got it focuse on a monkey in a tree! pretty cool!!! the sounds are absolutely amazing!!

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
it's midnight, i'm sleep deprived, i'm drinking a beer and watching these freaking monkeys! lot's of activity at midnite, and there's someone working the camera....

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Pretty much dark now.
Gotta big ol` rhino at the moment...
and someone fiddling with the camera. Don`t know if I`d want to be out there after dark.

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
This cam must be on some reserve or private land where they do tours? May'be or may'be not?
It is located at Nkorho Pan, near Kruger National Park in South Africa.

Here is some more information from the Africam web site:

"The cam is located at Nkoro Bush Lodge in the prestigious Sabi Sands Game Reserve, bordering the Kruger National Park, in South Africa. The Sabi Sands Game Reserve is named after two rivers that cut through this area, namely the Sabie and Sand River systems. The area is renowned for its wildlife and in particular the big five, lion, leopard, elephant, rhino and buffalo. It is rated as one of the best reserves in Africa to see these large animals in there natural habitat and in particular leopard. Its not all about the big animals and the Sabi Sands has plenty of other smaller animals that call this place there home."

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
So there's a person moving it around and he climbs a tree and gets in a blind or something like that. I saw a rather big house when he was moving it around in zoom mode.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I thinks it's on a remote. That house must be the Hotel or the camp where the visitors stay. I saw a big female lion come up and take a drink this weekend. The sound was cool, you could hear her lapping at the water. Pretty cool.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Went back to this site now. Better stuff now that there is light there. Lions are all over the place today. Weird ass noises as well, very cool in the background with the speakers turned up.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
A pack of hyenas going after the kill along with some big ass vultures. The lion don't take kindly to that much and chased them away, but not too far at all.