What's new

After 17 Years I Put in my Notice

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Damn. Major congrats to the new job dude. Good deal! Keep us updated on how you're doing bro!!!

Chuck is right though! You're gonna be selling iPhones and the likes! Hope you're familiar with facial recognition!

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Risk has it's own rewards as they say and I can attest to that. I changed jobs a couple of times over the years and while it can be scary it always seemed to work out....nervous energy and being challenged tends to propel you forward and make you feel alive. You've put a lot of thought into it which is the secret ingredient to success....good luck!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Awesome news Rex!

I have been a salesman pretty much my entire career and I have seen all sorts of salespeople (good and bad). Knowing you the way I do, I can say with full confidence that you have what it takes to be successful. Couple that with the shitty way they treated you when you hurt yourself on your current job, I know deep in my heart that you made the right decision.

If you are available on Tuesday, let’s get together and have a celebratory smoke. If not, we can do it the next time I’m in Fort Wayne at the end of April.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Great on you! I have made many transitions, all of which carried risk and scared the #$_+ out of me, but they all lead to growth. Go forth and love your own meme! You will be great at whatever you do.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Great on you! I have made many transitions, all of which carried risk and scared the #$_+ out of me, but they all lead to growth. Go forth and love your own meme! You will be great at whatever you do.

Live your own meme. But love it, too

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Good luck, it takes courage, drive, and fortitude to make a change like this.
I made a career change in 1997, all these years later it’s still one of the best thing I’ve ever done. I can honestly say I love and enjoy my job.
So, wishing you all the best in your future endeavors. Take care