What's new

Aganorsa Leaf!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Sort of a review as I smoke it, but I can't come down from the roof to update. Thanks to Stockton John for the Aganorsa Leaf! Beautiful box pressed cigar. I clipped it and took a pre-light draw. This thing was like taking a snort of wasabi! John told me I should have a full stomach, and I don't think he was kidding! Will let you know how it smokes!

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Haven't heard of this one.. Awaiting your thoughts.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Ladies and Germs, I am in love!

This stick feels like silk and is gorgeous. Perfect in every way upon inspection. I lit it up and noticed a strong what I can only describe as Nicarguan tobacco flavor. Further into the cigar the only way to describe it was SCOTCH. Smooth, strong scotch. Like a good date, it just kept opening itself up slowly, getting hot and heavy and talking dirty by the end of the night. Seriously, I started to pick out the flavors one by one. I detected oak, not cedar like I expected. A vanilla much like, yes again, scotch. Toward the final third I sat up and took notice of what I can only describe as anise and amaretto biscotti. All enveloped in this elixir of oak and some SERIOUS spice. Numb your mouth spice.

The burn was perfect the whole way. The only thing bad I can say about this girl is her name? How am I supposed to call out Aganorsa in the heat of the moment. I don't care, I'll find a way!

This cigar kicked my ass and I loved every minute of it!

MP.

Doesn't buy Altadis
Rating - 96.2%
37   1   0
I grabbed a box of the toros from my local. One of my favorite cigars of the year and at a great price to boot at around $7.00 a stick.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stockton John... Did you pick these up locally? I will be in Stockton this weekend at 5 Guys (which BTW, if you've not had one of their burgers, you are missing out (just don't tell your cardiologist) and if they are available at Tobacco Leaf, I am all over it.

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Stockton John... Did you pick these up locally? I will be in Stockton this weekend at 5 Guys (which BTW, if you've not had one of their burgers, you are missing out (just don't tell your cardiologist) and if they are available at Tobacco Leaf, I am all over it.
I bought them at Tower in Sacramento. Mark should still have some left. These are a new favorite of mine. You'll love them.