What's new

Aganorsa Leaf!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Just smoked one of these yesterday and thought it was amazing for the price. The draw was a little loose but I liked it. Produced tons of white smoke with a lot of flavor. Thinking about getting a box now.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Arsenios are pretty well constructed, but I think the new Aganorsa Leaf line edges out the Arsenio in that department. Then again, I have yet to be disappointed by a Casa Fernandez cigar.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A delightful and complex cigar. Consistent across vitolas. Complex in the sense of "layered" flavors rather than changing flavors. A very nice tangy leather retrohale, some char (not in the bad sense) on the back of the tongue. Elements of Viaje LEs, Padron-like coffee flavors on the sides of the tongue, some Tat brown label maybe.

Very strong; smooth, but can be a gut-puncher like JdN Antano or a fresh Cain F. Better than those cigars however.

Probably the best ~$7 non-cuban value right now. No need to age; should age OK but don't know if they'll get any better.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I had the pleasure of trying my first Casa Fernandez Aganorsa Leaf today. Wow what a smoke! A beautiful box press on the robusto that I had. Looked and tasted a lot like the Viaje Tower 45th to me, maybe even better. Perfect burn and draw as well. I will be getting a box of these ASAP!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the pleasure of trying my first Casa Fernandez Aganorsa Leaf today. Wow what a smoke! A beautiful box press on the robusto that I had. Looked and tasted a lot like the Viaje Tower 45th to me, maybe even better. Perfect burn and draw as well. I will be getting a box of these ASAP!
Well they are made in the same factory. :scratchhe

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Casa Fernandez Aganorsa Leaf to me is one of the most underrated best smokes on the market! And as stated above they are in the $7 range. The Arsenio is a great cigar too, and I love that they come in a box of ten (for under $50, making it a sub $5 stick!), I wish more cigar companies would sell 10 count boxes.