What's new

Aged T-52

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Enjoy most of the Liga/Unico gars, but I've noticed if you like them strong & spicy, they're best smoked fresh. DE says they're ready to smoke.
Having had a few 2yr old T52's, they're smoother, some floral notes emerged, and still very enjoyable. The double corona's typically take me 2-2.5hrs to smoke so I cut 'em in half!

TTT

driver

Attitude + Effort = Results
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
How long did you age for? Have a few boxes of of pigs was thinking of putting 2 years in them.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Yes very good smoke, I only wish I could save them to age, but no can do.....

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I've never smoked one of these, but I find myself looking at this thread regularly lol. That first photo, it's like seeing a great steak when you're hungry.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Bands yellow on those things within a couple of weeks
Lol really? I thought the band's came yellow compared to no9??? Noob assumption on my part?
Hahahah nah the extra oils the wackos at DE put on thier sticks seep out early. Esp on the T52. Not sure why.
Maybe that's what makes the T52 the best sub-Unico they make? Have yet to light up a FFP or Rat, but after the L40 I think it's my favorite DE yet.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Bands yellow on those things within a couple of weeks
Lol really? I thought the band's came yellow compared to no9??? Noob assumption on my part?
Hahahah nah the extra oils the wackos at DE put on thier sticks seep out early. Esp on the T52. Not sure why.
Maybe that's what makes the T52 the best sub-Unico they make? Have yet to light up a FFP or Rat, but after the L40 I think it's my favorite DE yet.
No9 toro guy myself :)

Rating - 92.3%
13   1   0
They get more of a yellow tint, rather than a full on yellOw like cello gets.

And I'm in no way a DE fan, quite the opposite really, but in all fairness they don't 'add' any oils, that's just the nature of that particular capa.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
They get more of a yellow tint, rather than a full on yellOw like cello gets.

And I'm in no way a DE fan, quite the opposite really, but in all fairness they don't 'add' any oils, that's just the nature of that particular capa.
IMO they add oil to the wrappers. Too dark, too much thick smoke to explain with just growing/curing/fermentation. Many of the smokes are delicious though!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
^^^I'm pretty certain anything DE makes has "oils" added. I ditched all my Liga's after noticing the difference from OR's. Pigs for example aren't close to OR...