What's new

Aging Room cigars

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hey guys, any of you like these cigars? have you tasted them? I got the opportunity to visit their factory in Santiago soon but I haven't try any of them (I had one stored but I can't find it).

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hey guys, any of you like these cigars? have you tasted them? I got the opportunity to visit their factory in Santiago soon but I haven't try any of them (I had one stored but I can't find it).
I just recently won this Boutique Blends sampler so I'll be going through each of them again, but from what I've had, I've enjoyed them greatly - especially for a relatively modest price.

The M356 was the first blend I had and I thought it was quite tasty. The F55 and Havao have one-upped that IMO.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I love them. Keep a few in my humi. When im in a shop and just cant make up my mind i usually grab a figurado cuz it never disappoints.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Thanks guys. Is the F55 the Quattro? My friend that works at the factory is all excited saying: "I'll give you some so you can try them" and he's a good smoker, but I don't wanna go without having an idea. :p

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I really enjoy the M356. Seems like it flys below the radar here, but some of the seasoned vets that know their stuff know about this cigar.

Haven't had the F55, but I wouldn't hesitate to grab a few based on what I've experienced with the other Aging Room...

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Cool...Thanks for posting the photos!!!:thumbsup:

Any new products or special blends coming out in the near future?

How was your conversation with Mr. Blanco and his nephew? Nice guys?

Were you able to pick up some samples?

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Cool...Thanks for posting the photos!!!:thumbsup:

Any new products or special blends coming out in the near future?

How was your conversation with Mr. Blanco and his nephew? Nice guys?

Were you able to pick up some samples?
Very nice guys. Mr. Blanco knows a lot and is a very humble guy, very low-profile. His nephew is really cool too.

New products coming: Macorix brand (3 different blends: Macorix corojo, Connecticut and Maduro) and also new products from Aging Room (but that will appear on the next IPCPR).

Also we got some great cigars as gifts.

Last edited:

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Aging Room has been one of the hottest brands here since early last year. Delicious sticks at great prices. You really can't go wrong with any of them to be honest. And that Swag SoBe is a beast! Delicious but it packs a punch.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Aging Room has been one of the hottest brands here since early last year. Delicious sticks at great prices. You really can't go wrong with any of them to be honest. And that Swag SoBe is a beast! Delicious but it packs a punch.
Great to hear that. And yeah...the SoBe started quite stronger than the F55. But the F55 is the one I ended up enjoying the most.

Some last pics:

Think this one was the M356 resting.

The delicate wrapper leaf of the Quattro.

Saying goodbye.

I must say, these guys are doing one heck of a job. And the fact that we were able to enjoy it and learn from it was awesome.

It made me think how great are those tours to Nica with DE and other companies. It is my desire that we have more of that in the DR too.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
VERY nice...thanks for posting up all the pics. looks like a very nice operation. Looks like they also gave you a pretty cool welcome gift as well.

I had a 356 that I got on a PIF but ended up giving it to a friend of mine to smoke one night so I didn't get to try it. I've got a swag sitting in my coolerador and there is no way I am going to give it to one of my mooching friends now.