What's new

Ahhhhnold Won't Be Back

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Besides...wouldn't you do the same thing if you were faced with a bill that could wipe out your business? California already has a high enough tax rate, I couldn't imagine a B&M making it IF the SCHIP passed...would you still sell to Arnold?

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Can't blame NorCalMark on that one! The worst thing about it is that Arnold is a cigar smoker...very hypocritical to pass a bill that makes cigars unaffordable for alot of people.

I'd do the same thing!

ETA: The bill didn't actually pass, but still....

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Stoping in at Tower almost always yields you a little something extra for the ride back. It's about an 80 mile drive for me (which in CA is a ride around the block) which I take about 1 or 2 times per month.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Arnold rides a dirtbike (KTM) and he stuck a shiv in the backs of us off roaders/dirttbikers as well. He's a freakin millionaire, probably lights his turds with c notes-why would he care.

All politicians are dildo's, don't give a shit about any body but themselves and their cunt-stituents. :cursing:

Fawk-him and that gay blue cowboy suit he rode in on. Hypocrit bitch :grinFU:

Where's my med's......................:scratchhe

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Wasn't G rated, but I banged that post out after a few pints-:crosseyed

I get so sick of the political bumbling in our state. The taxpayer takes it up the a@@ while the freeloaders are given more than ever. You want an assistance check, no problem-piss in this cup. :grinFU:

Entitlement, BLOW ME

Can't wait to retire, and move to Nevada or somewhere I can still enjoy my OHV's and blaze off a few hundred rounds of my ammo of choice.

Teminate this, beotch. :squinteye