What's new

AirBNB

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Has anybody rented out a room via airbnb before? I have an upcoming trip to Arizona and am thinking it might be worthwhile to save $2-300.

Renting out a room in someone else's home is a weird concept to me, especially from someone I don't know. Just looking for some feedback and news of potential horror stories lol.

Thanks,
Jon

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Well the good thing is some are whore houses. There have been several raided and shut down the main way they recive there clientele is through airbnb :woot: have fun on your trip lol

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Technically that would be illegal because you rent the space it would be a violation of privacy laws, same reason hotels can't do that because you rent the space. Unless they had you sign a consent giving them permission to do so

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I have rented an entire house but never just a room. Had a good experiance with the house.
I've done entire houses through vrbo multiple times, but I just need a place to sleep this time lol. I took the plunge and am going to try out a spot, I will let everyone know my feedback, if I make it back. Hahaha.