What's new

Alec Bradley 90+ Seconds

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hey guys,

So I know there are threads about debating weather seconds are what they really are etc. They are good for their money, so this broke grad student buys them, most of the time. I grabbed some AB lanceros, and I checked out. I always cross reference the possibilities so I know what to look forward to. When I went to double check to see what line I got, there is no cigar at all with these dimensions. So I'm stumped. Does anyone know what AB measures a 6.7"x46 or a 6.5"x42?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an excellent question. I have never purchased seconds and wondered wether they were actually seconds, that is an actual line of cigars where the quality did not match the maker's satisfaction, or is this just a marketing gimmick to sell some cheap cigars at a branded price? Perhaps some of the experts can enlighten us.

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I've had these before along with 90+ Nicaraguan seconds and RP seconds. They're are all decent smokes for the money (if you get them cheap enough) I've found even better smokes in some cheap lines that don't get a lot of attention. Plasencia Reserva 1898 for example can be had for 1.80 a stick off of Cigarbid and it is an awesome smoke for the money. Crisp burn line, good N level and a flavor profile reminiscent of JDN Antano 1970.

It would be nice to know what "second" you are smoking though.