What's new

Alec Bradley Burner

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
My local B&M has 3 of them and they are really solid but every frickin idiot newbie that comes in can't figure out how to light it and then they always leave the gas on! Gets irritating! But, they are cool as heck! Nice pick up.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The Burner is rock solid, except it has a bit more plastic parts than I would care for. Great flame.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone upload a video of them using the burner to light a cigar? I picked one up and think its wicked cool but cant seem to light a cigar easily with it like a torch. I've only lit maybe 3 or 4 so far and am trying different techniques but so far cant nail down a way to get it to perfectly toast the whole thing. You'd think with a such massive flame it would be easy but, its like trying to light a cigar off of a bunsen burner, or a gas stove, its tough to put the heat where you want it unless you hold the cigar directly straight over it which in return heats your hand up pretty quick or burns the leaf past the foot.

EDIT: I just lit another cigar with it and kept the flame low like a candle and was able to easily even toast the cigar. Not exactly why I got it, i was hoping to keep it as a blue flame and toast it but when its high enough to give a pure blue flame the heat is too high and inaccurate to toast easily.

Last edited: