What's new

Alec Bradley Cigar Company

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings Brothers (and Sisters) of the Leaf! Alec Bradley is now participating on the BOTL message boards. Looking forward to talking about cigars and many other topics! We're glad to be here!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've yet to try an Alec Bradley. Guess I'll have to make it a point to try them out!

Matt Z

CRA Ambassador for RI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AB Black Market, by far the best flavor and size for the price!!

Hey AlecBradleyCigarCO, you run the Alec Bradley Facebook page too?

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have two AlecBradleys in my humidor right now, but I haven't tried them yet. I look forward to it. Glad to have you here!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend introduced me to Alec Bradley cigars about a year ago. I have a sampler in my humidor now. I really like the Tempus.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AB Black Market, by far the best flavor and size for the price!!

Hey AlecBradleyCigarCO, you run the Alec Bradley Facebook page too?
Thanks for all the kind words everyone. Everything around here is a team effort Matt, but yes, I probably post up most of the content on our FB page!

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Welcome to the boards. Jonathan was giving Alan a hell of a time about you guys getting on here on Friday and now here you are. Good times!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the boards. Jonathan was giving Alan a hell of a time about you guys getting on here on Friday and now here you are. Good times!
We want to be everywhere cigar smokers congregate...this is one of the finest boards out there. How was the event on Friday? Any pictures up?

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Welcome aboard, always a pleasure having company people around. Keep your skin thick and remember sometimes a grain of salt helps when reading a post. Have yet to try a Black Market but the Prensado, Family Blend and the Tempus have all found a home in my collection.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Slave2theAxe posted a couple of pictures under the Other Events posting for the event itself. The event rocked though. Ask Alan about going shooting the next day and how he likes his new watches. :)

FireDoc83

Cigar Assassin
Rating - 98.5%
108   1   0
Welcome from Chicagoland, it is great to see all the manufacturers joining the boards. This is one of the best cigar communities on the web.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Chicagoland, it is great to see all the manufacturers joining the boards. This is one of the best cigar communities on the web.
Thanks. Lived in Chicago for a little while. Used to frequent Blue Havana, Hubbard Street Cigars, Cigar King (Skokie), Iwan Reis and Tesa. Ahhhh, now I miss Chicago after rattling all those names off!

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Welcome from the Bahamas. I have had nothing but good experiences with your sticks, yet to try the Black Market but according to everyone I should love it. Hope you enjoy your stay here.