What's new

Alec Bradley Harvest Selection '97?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Has anyone here tried these? I'm temped to order some but if I could save myself a bad taste in the mouth I'd appreciate some opinions. Thanks guys!!!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Honestly, it was mainly the price per box. $56 for a box is a GOOD price but I guess there's a reason they're so cheap.

I'll be honest though, I love the 5 Vegas 'A' and I believe that's also a CI exclusive so I do have some faith in those sorts of sticks.

I guess I'd just like to buy a box of something for myself and not pay out the ass for it. I did buy a box of 5 Vegas 'A' around x-mas time but it was split 10 & 10 between my friend and I. This time around I'd like something just for me:smokingbo

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I used to do this all the time with the CI catalog. You know they have a great return policy. Smoke one, don't like it return the box for a full refund. Gotta love that.

Rating - 100%
68   0   1
I bought a box few months ago....an average tasting cigar of its type(not in a bad way....it tastes like what you expect.) And construction on all I have smoke has been great. For the price....overall a great cigar. Beats the heck out of 5 vegas gold and others like it....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
where are you guys buying these man ??? 56 bucks for a box ??????
do they ship to canada man ??? i mean every time i walk into a store and try to buy a box of something ... the cheapest is like 200 bucks ...