What's new

Alec Bradley Tempus Magistri Maduro

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
I was told on November 1 Alec Bradley will be releasing a limited edition Tempus Magistri Maduro. I was wondering if there were any thoughts on this cigar.:smokingco
I am really looking to try one from your box purchase, Tim!! :grinFU:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I feel like I remember seeing this (or possibly a different LE Tempus) in a magazine or catalog recently, but they were only offered in boxes and with my limited storage space (and funds) I rarely buy boxes of anything. I'll be at my house tomorrow and I'll see what I can dig up.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Ok, I was getting that confused with the regular Magisti which is the figuardo that is a limited release of 1000 hand numbered and signed boxes. I can't find anything about a maduro.

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
This is something new. Limited release of 1000 boxes or so. 20 of these boxes will end up at The Burning Leaf in Plainfield, IL. They will be available sometime in November. Check with Podman. He should be able to set something up for those of you who would like to try. The Midwest rep said they are really worth trying. For more info, look out for an upcoming national press release from Alec Bradley about this and the Prensado.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Interesting. The Magistri's the first Tempus I smoked, and the Centuria's become one of my favorite cigars; I'm curious about how much the maduro transforms the flavor profile. If I can get my hands on one, I'll be looking forward to trying it....

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
The Creo (Lancero) is my favorite size, the maduro Tempus definately sounds interesting and tasty.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
This is something new. Limited release of 1000 boxes or so. 20 of these boxes will end up at The Burning Leaf in Plainfield, IL. They will be available sometime in November. Check with Podman. He should be able to set something up for those of you who would like to try. The Midwest rep said they are really worth trying. For more info, look out for an upcoming national press release from Alec Bradley about this and the Prensado.
You seem to know much about this cigar...very interesting indeed:grinFU:

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Podman, thanks for the heads up! It sounds interesting. How will they be packaged and presented? Do you have a price point yet? Thanks again bro!

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Here's a video done by SR, Alex talks about it, and shows it starting at around 11 minutes in.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WoB5NnoA_E&feature=player_profilepage"]YouTube - Alec Bradley Lineup for 2009 IPCPR[/ame]

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Podman, thanks for the heads up! It sounds interesting. How will they be packaged and presented? Do you have a price point yet? Thanks again bro!
CC Jefe, the price point will be in the $10-$12 range. No final price has been decided, as of yet.