What's new

Alec bradley tempus

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I really like these. I've smoked the corona gorda, the big figurado (the Magistri), and the churchill (the Centuria). The latter's my favorite: a thick, charred flavor, some citrus, a lot of earthiness (slightly musty, like mushrooms), a bit floral. These seem to be a slightly polarizing smoke, so I would recommend it, if only to see which side you fall on....

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The Tempus is one of my favorite sticks. They are always reliable for me (others have reported frequent plugging). I would recommend trying them, i like the Corona size the best.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I really like these. It's one of those lines where size really matters--the robusto is kinda peppery and reminds me a bit of a Tat Havana VI. The bigger sizes are smoother, though to me not quite as complex. But all the ones I've had have been good.

Definitely worth a shot! Try the Robusto and Churchill for sure, and then work out from there.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just had my first tempus robusto today and it had some decent flavors a little peppery but I didn't mind that, although the construction seemed to be lacking the draw was alright but it burned funny tried to tunnel on me.

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
here's some reviews by fellow brothers:
[ame="http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=30219"]Alec Bradley Tempus Terra Novo - BOTL Cigar Forums - Brothers of the Leaf[/ame]

[ame="http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=30104"]Public Apology To The ALec Bradley Tempus - BOTL Cigar Forums - Brothers of the Leaf[/ame]

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I agree that Tempus is a damn good smoke. I havent had any with a tight draw, but havent received any new production. I hope he didnt make that mistake, as he finally has a winner.

Best,
JD