What's new

All Apple users update your devices ! *Very Important*

Mirrorlure7m

Twitter: @Mirrorlure7m
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A very important security update was released yesterday by apple. Everyone update your devices. This is something that will get worldwide news how big of a screwup apple did here.

PS. Some more info on this . http://gizmodo.com/why-apples-huge-s...ary-1529041062

Update: 2/23 - This is for all iOS devices. iPads, iPhones, iPods. Apple will be released a fix for there laptops, and desktops very soon.

Last edited:

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Thanks for the heads up. I no longer own an iPhone but my gf has a Macbook pro. Ill tell her to stay off the bedroom toys websites haha.

But in all seriousness I forwarded this article to my parents. They both have iPhones

Mirrorlure7m

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is very serious ! That is why I am posting it here. I posted this on a bunch of places. If people do not update like the article I posted above says. Your personal info, credit card info, and passwords are very easy to be hacked. If anyone needs help updating let me know.

Mirrorlure7m

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's just for iPhones?
For all apple products. The update for apple laptops and desktops should be released very soon. The update for iPads,iPhones and iPods is available . Version is 7.0.6.
Geez ouch and the update for laptops/desktops isn't even out yet. Sad.
I know, this will make worldwide news. The worst part is this bug has been in all iOS versions since 6.0 in 2013. So this is very serious. Thankfully it is now fixed. That is why everyone needs to update. I think Apple's stock will take a big hit tomorrow . Here is a website you can go to and test your device . http://gotofail.com

Last edited: