What's new

All I am saying is...

Brazos Hunter

The man, the myth, the legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I should have just kept my mouth (fingers) shut but y'all know how it is. I wish I could be a fly on the dilapidated wall...

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Ok so this whole time I was thinking Michael would bomb Aaron for some reason. Never would I have thought I was the one being set up!

Wife goes home to feed the dogs and brings me back a box pissed off. She leaves my shops as she says "enjoy your nasty shit". I laughed, she left.

I get angry when I read the name on the box. Immediately i see @Brazos Hunter on the "from" label.

Open it opened and I start shaking ...

I've done a few trades here and there with SFR and I've sent a few great beers out but never had a package like this hit I'm lost for words ...

The contents ...

I have never had any of these and they are smell so amazing and range as far back as 2000! It's insane!

Next up 2012 box of Padron anniversary series...speechless

Box of Perdomo 10th anniversary tubos... How the hell did I even get this package?

His own personal blend of pipe baccy that smells phenomenal can't wait to light up a bowl ...

On top of it was he was talking about his favorite lighter last night in chat little did I know he was playing me the whole time ..

He even got word that I enjoy beer...

I'm speechless brother this is truly uncalled for I can't believe the love I receive from fellow brothers here. Seems like every night I log into chat it's always good times.

Thank you so much Michael I am honestly at a loss for words. I owe u a ton.

And I know who gave him the idea, stand by.