What's new

All Rise! The Honorable Time Machine from VA has taken the bench.

TIME MACHINE

Passing Through
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for standing. You may sit.

I am Time Machine and I hail from King George, which is just outside of Fredericksburg, VA. I've been smoking cigars for a few years, and have quit several thousand times. Finally I realized that cigars are my only happiness. Ok, maybe family too, but cigars are definitely at the top of the list. Is that wrong? Maybe, but it feels so right.

Anyways, I'm honored to be a part of this group. I hate starting new things, I'm clearly over qualified to be a noob with one post, but I guess we all have to start somewhere. I work in Maryland which seems to be a hotbed of cigar activity, so who knows, maybe I will be able to catch up with some of you and light em' up someday.

TIME MACHINE

Passing Through
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice, you make it up this way anymore? Or even the Frederick area. I know there is a few Brothers down that way.
I'm up there quite a bit. The wife and I visit Gettysburg at least a dozen times in the spring and summer. Every time we get up that way, she wants to go towards Chambersburg and visit Mister Ed's, I'm not sure what she sees in that place...lol.

I love that area, so many great memories and some I can never tell her about!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I'm up there quite a bit. The wife and I visit Gettysburg at least a dozen times in the spring and summer. Every time we get up that way, she wants to go towards Chambersburg and visit Mister Ed's, I'm not sure what she sees in that place...lol.

I love that area, so many great memories and some I can never tell her about!
Awesome, I live right off 30 and never go to Mr. Eds either. Give me a shout next time you are up. Union Cigar is Gburg is an easy spot to hang, as I am sure you know.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Thank you all for standing. You may sit.

I am Time Machine and I hail from King George, which is just outside of Fredericksburg, VA. I've been smoking cigars for a few years, and have quit several thousand times. Finally I realized that cigars are my only happiness. Ok, maybe family too, but cigars are definitely at the top of the list. Is that wrong? Maybe, but it feels so right.

Anyways, I'm honored to be a part of this group. I hate starting new things, I'm clearly over qualified to be a noob with one post, but I guess we all have to start somewhere. I work in Maryland which seems to be a hotbed of cigar activity, so who knows, maybe I will be able to catch up with some of you and light em' up someday.
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

To celebrate my joining BOTL, I think I will light up a fine cigar by Ramon Bueso, called the Genesis Project. Yummy!
its ok to be a noob. you qualify:)

Welcome from Michigan