What's new

All sports betting

cigarMVP

More Vegueros (or Gurkhas) Please
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Much thanks to @havana1 I got the idea to start a thread and collect all sports bets under one thread just to make it a little easier to find.

Anyone who wants to bet on a single game, series, finals etc. in any sport can post it here and see if anybody wants to take them up on that bet. Number of sticks up for bet is discussed between the bettor/bet-taker.

cigarMVP

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I got the Sharks ending Vegas season in this series but game 3 has already started so might be hard finding someone to take the challenge :angelic:

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
We have a thread specifically for NFL if you’re a die hard fan. But if you bet just based on spreads... hard pass. Plus NFL is the only sport worth watching :)

cigarMVP

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
We have a thread specifically for NFL if you’re a die hard fan. But if you bet just based on spreads... hard pass. Plus NFL is the only sport worth watching :)
I saw that. But also a lot of memes and other topics, which is cool, but the bets could get lost. NFL is probably the one sport I watch the least haha, but I'll check in on that thread when season starts.

Hard to be a die hard fan since I dont live in the US and can root for my city. But the positive side to that is that I can follow and enjoy certain teams in each sport. That's the ones I would bet on, or against someone else to make the game/series more interesting. Definitely not just based on spreads! :)

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I saw that. But also a lot of memes and other topics, which is cool, but the bets could get lost. NFL is probably the one sport I watch the least haha, but I'll check in on that thread when season starts.

Hard to be a die hard fan since I dont live in the US and can root for my city. But the positive side to that is that I can follow and enjoy certain teams in each sport. That's the ones I would bet on, or against someone else to make the game/series more interesting. Definitely not just based on spreads! :)
Memes aren’t welcomed in Sweden bro? You guys gotta embrace them! And the GIFs!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I used to think like you, Chuck. However, watching a guy dance and jump around like an amateur after just making a tackle is getting very old. John Riggins would hand the ball to the Ref after making a touch down. Now you have clowns doing scripted dances. Not my cup of tea. And now we have assholes not standing for the National Anthem.
I still watch but, not the way I used to.
Besides, playoff hockey is way more exciting. JMHO

Last edited:

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I used to think like you, Chuck. However, watching a guy dance and jump around like a monkey after just making a tackle is getting very old. John Riggins would hand the ball to the Ref after making a touch down. Now you have clowns doing scripted dances. Not my cup of tea. And now we have assholes not standing for the National Anthem.
I still watch but, not the way I used to.
Besides, playoff hockey is way more exciting. JMHO
Monkey? Sounds a bit extra bro.

And why can’t the players celebrate? I find it entertaining.

I don’t discuss politics when I watch the games.

Either way the league will continue!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Monkey? Sounds a bit extra bro.

And why can’t the players celebrate? I find it entertaining.

I don’t discuss politics when I watch the games.

Either way the league will continue!
Yeah, Chuck. After reading what I wrote the previous word could be taken the wrong way so I changed it. I definitely meant nothing by it. This crap started back when Gastineau(sp) would act like an idiot after every sack. I mean, just act like you've been there before is all I'm saying.