What's new

All Texas Memorial Day Herf May 26-29

Rutkus

Newb Puke
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Due to circumstances, we have been longer than usual in getting together to hash this out, but there will still be an open-invitation herf in San Antonio over the upcoming Memorial Day weekend (May 26 - 29) to include a welcome dinner on Friday night at The Palm, a "main event" style day on Saturday at the Blue Star Brewery in San Antonio, A Sunday cigar lunch followed by Steinheimers, and a Monday "last men standing" sit-down at the Cigar Club at Stone Oak.

who all is planning on attending and what days??

right now we have

Friday
myself
ms rutkus
jefslat
cigartexan
mike s
mrs mike s

Saturday
myself
jefslat
cigartexan
mike s
mrs mike s

Sunday
myself
jefslat
cigartexan

Monday
myself
jefslat
cigartexan

those attending but unknown days:
mike s
guymcbeerdrinker
bigmike787
Mad Dawg
vewyphishy
spiny norman
jp11801 ???
Benecio ???
N8NOE
Texas Cop

if you are planning on attending, please post here and for what days so we can get a good headcount and accomidate accordingly.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I will be able to go to the fri dinner and the sat herf for a bit...Both of these with Mrs. Mikes of course :0)

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Okay..So I arrive at Ft. Sam 27 Apr....No telling how long I am going to be there...But I should be somehwere in Texas around the end of May...I might actually be able to make this!

Drew

Rutkus

Newb Puke
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
cool! looking forward to lighting up a few sticks with you all. when you find out for sure, please post on that CW thread and let us know we're all booked and reserved so if we need to allocate more space we can do so.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rutkus said:
Due to circumstances, we have been longer than usual in getting together to hash this out, but there will still be an open-invitation herf in San Antonio over the upcoming Memorial Day weekend (May 26 - 29) to include a welcome dinner on Friday night at The Palm, a "main event" style day on Saturday at the Blue Star Brewery in San Antonio, A Sunday cigar lunch followed by Steinheimers, and a Monday "last men standing" sit-down at the Cigar Club at Stone Oak.

who all is planning on attending and what days??

right now we have

Friday
myself
ms rutkus
jefslat
cigartexan
mike s
mrs mike s

Saturday
myself
jefslat
cigartexan
mike s
mrs mike s

Sunday
myself
jefslat
cigartexan

Monday
myself
jefslat
cigartexan

those attending but unknown days:
mike s
guymcbeerdrinker
bigmike787
Mad Dawg
vewyphishy
spiny norman
jp11801 ???
Benecio ???
N8NOE
Texas Cop

if you are planning on attending, please post here and for what days so we can get a good headcount and accomidate accordingly.

/\ top up

Rutkus

Newb Puke
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
ok, our site is finally up.

http://www.sabotl.org/herfs.html

please check it out, if you are reading this thread and have not posted any interest, it would be EXTREMELY helpful to post when you are planning on attending.

we are doing a bit different format this year, we will have raffles and more than likely not have an auction. we have some good stuff up for the raffle this year but we haven't recieved enough donations to make it an auction as successful as it was last year so we are going to hold off on that right now.

as well, we have a set menu at Blue star so you can pick one of 3 items, and you control your own bar tab, this will help so that those that want to drink alot don't have to pay the same as those that don't. looking forward to seeing you all there! please contact me if there is anything we can help you all with.