What's new

All your fault!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Recently I saw that someone (who shall remain nameless) mentioned a site called "c-bid". After much searching I found said site actually called cigarbid.com. I have spent the last three nights staring at my computer screen to see if I will "win" the auctions I have bid on. Now the only issue is how long after the packages start showing up will it be before my wife files for divorce. I hope you all can live with yourselves!

Anyone know a twelve step program?

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Make sure you sign up for the once-a-week shipping. It will keep the sexless nights down to a minimum.

TYLER

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Recently I saw that someone (who shall remain nameless) mentioned a site called "c-bid". After much searching I found said site actually called cigarbid.com. I have spent the last three nights staring at my computer screen to see if I will "win" the auctions I have bid on. Now the only issue is how long after the packages start showing up will it be before my wife files for divorce. I hope you all can live with yourselves!

Anyone know a twelve step program?
Here ya go link

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Well I have found the answer... buy my cigars and then serval bundles of el cheapos... mark them up and sell the to co-workers who have seen me smoke but don't want to pay over a dollar a cigar.. buy bundles for $0.50 mark them up enough to pay for shipping and cigars I want and everyone is happy... have four of them that can't get enough of those cigars...

Figure since I am using my internet connection, my cc, my time and effort it is justified and they keep coming back and asking for more...

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Had the same problem a couple months back, so don't worry about the wife. You have options:

1) Tell her your X-mas shopping early this year, or
2) Get a new credit card and have your cigars shipped to the office.

At least it will postpone the inevitable.:stickbeat

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
That's hilarious Todd, "I've lost my mind" LOL
I actually love c-bid. If you use it right, you can get some damn good deals there. Stay away from Opus, Anejo, VSG's and most all Padrons. Once a week shipping saves a good deal too, but yes, it does mean you will have to wait. My grandma always told me though, save your pennies and the dollars will take care of themselves. :guitar:

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Nice! Welcome back to the "Light Side"! :rolling:

I go through spurts on Cbid and CigarAuctioneer. Haven't placed a bid in quite awhile. I did notice that they are a little more humidified than I like. They will have to rest for a week or more. This is probably more true with CA than Cb. Oh, and Todd?

You're Screwed! :rofl: