What's new

Allow me to introduce myself.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Gents

Allow me to introduce myself. The name is Scott (Hendy). I've been an off and on smoker for 10+ years now and finally reached that point where I need to slow down and enjoy the better things in life. And the first thing on that list of better things, is the wonderful LEAF.

I have been a sales manager in the automotive prototyping business for over 15 years. And it's getting real old!!!!!!!!! Have a wonderful bride and 2 great kids.

I am big on Golf, Cigars, and hunting. Amoung other things that I won't mention in public.

I am currently in the midst of creating a nice collection. Though, it's tough to get them to stay in the humidor.

I am looking forward to all the conversation and comerodery that is a "Brotherhood".

Please keep me in mind for any extra corricular activities that may arise.

Oh, and one more thing. I am starting to think about opening a Cigar Shop to get out of this crazy automotive business. If anyone has any insite to the Pros and Cons of such an investement. I would love to hear from you.

SORRY ABOUT ANY SPELLING ERRORS

Happy to be a Brother of the Leaf member.

Thanks again

Scott (Hendy)

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Welcome. I just left that area 2 weeks ago (Monroe). I am in Cali now and glad of it after seeing the weather for that area now. Burrrrrrrrr.