What's new

Almost gone...what's worth it?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've noticed that many of the cigars of the 2002 era cut list are beginning to disappear from well stocked vendors. For example, I've loaded up on the LGC Sabrosos and Punch Ninfas because I don't want to see them go. I missed out on the last of the Ramon Allones Coronas and am a little pissed. On the other hand, I've got quite a few Punch Black Prince that haven't been my cup of tea. Out of those 2002 era cuts by Habanos, which ones are worth buying before they are completely gone?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Black Prince is an excellent choice. Bolivar Tubed Churchill's are also on that list. I am stocking up now on them.

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
if someone doesn't mind, could you shoot me a PM for trusted vendors with aged stuff?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ra 898v... a must have if you don't want a repeat of RA coronas...

Punch petite Punch in 50 cab.. if you can find it.. if you do, buy 2 and I'll pay a 30% premuim in spotters fee *laughs*

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
shatfield said:
Punch Super Selection #2
Yes, definately will be sorely missed IMPO. Also Punch Monarcas A/T, Habanos only produced these in small numbers to start with when they resurected them around 1999/2000.

Multiple Lonsdales (cervantes) have been cut too, and will be missed - Cohiba, partagas, maybe others.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The Upmann Lonsdales (as many Lonsdales) have draw issues, but when well rolled they are a great cigar, very impressive and underrated.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
chris12381 said:
If you don't have a stockpile of RA898, then you aren't prepared.

Chris
Crap! I'm not prepared! That's a great one that completely slipped my mind.

I guess I missed the boat on the Petite Punch as well.

I did get the Punch Ninfas and Upmann Lonsdales. I also recently picked up a box of Quintero Medias Coronas Selectas...as best I know, the last of the handmade Quinteros.