What's new

AM i being stubborn or what????

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only cigars that I smoke are the Fuente line: 858, chateau, short story.

I walk through cigar stores and look at all the others and walk out with a few 858's, is it me being stubborn or crazy or do many of you like to stick with 1 or 2 favorite cigars...:riflefire :riflefire

Jagstownville

Voodoo Mafia Family Inc.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I am kind of the same way with NCs. Stuck on the higher end Fuente's, Padron's, etc... I think you find something that you like, you want to stick with it.

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
when ya know what you like, then its hard to pick up anything else. I will usually try new production cigars, but I stick to with the fuente, padron, LF, camacho, you know, the usual suspects!!!

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
When I was heavy into cigars a couple years ago I would have 5 or 6 boxes around of Padron 2000 Maduro's. Singles of other brands I could count on 1 hand...I was obsessive. I have now begun to try other brands and experience different blends..it's nice to train my palate. But I will always have affection for Padron cigars. I totally see what you're saying.

smokinafuente

This space for rent.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Martinsburg, WV ...Home of the Martinsburg Mafia.
Now, I like to mix it up a bit.

I'll pick up a stick of JUST about anything if it's new to the shop. Have I wasted a lot of cash that way? Sure, but I've also fount some tasty little gems! It's kind of like picking up strange women along the road, it's more for the experience than the quality.

:bouncetau :rolling: :bouncetau

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I should say usually or rather, until lately. This whole collecting thing has me trying new things and expanding my horizons and altitudes. I have tried some great sticks lately. No dog rockets yet.

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For a couple years I had to that I would stick to and thought the samething. I was comfortable with those cause I knew I enjoyed them. Now I seem to buy in quanities of 3 each and try different ones.

Go with what you enjoy!

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I'd say that you were missing out on quite a lot if those were the only cigars that you had ever smoked. But if you sampled a number of different cigars and settled on these, then there is nothing wrong with sticking with you favorites.

I'd be the same way, but unfortunately, my favorite NCs are the Avo 22 and La Luna Reserva ... both of which are no longer made.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mitchthephoneman said:
The only cigars that I smoke are the Fuente line: 858, chateau, short story.

I walk through cigar stores and look at all the others and walk out with a few 858's, is it me being stubborn or crazy or do many of you like to stick with 1 or 2 favorite cigars...:riflefire :riflefire

I do the same but I don't even buy the A.F. anymore...sometimes I am not sure all that is good:sadpace:

wer

hmmm, I see
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
smokinafuente said:
Now, I like to mix it up a bit.

I'll pick up a stick of JUST about anything if it's new to the shop. Have I wasted a lot of cash that way? Sure, but I've also fount some tasty little gems! It's kind of like picking up strange women along the road, it's more for the experience than the quality.
Same, I've got my favorites, but I've also tried nearly one of everything at several local shops. I love the search for the next great thing.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing wrong with sticking with what you like, probably saves you lots of time and money.

I take a little different tack, I like to try a variety, I've noticed when I smoke my favorites to often I dont appreciate them as much. I have several different brands, I like to order five packs I havent tried before, sometimes a find a winner and sometimes there duds. I figure even the ones I dont like I can add the cigar band to my collection.

IMHO, the beauty of Cigars is there's no right or wrong way, no one Cigar is the "best", it's all about what each individuals likes. Enjoy your smokes!

Dgar (david)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing wrong with sticking with what you like, probably saves you lots of time and money.

I take a little different tack, I like to try a variety, I've noticed when I smoke my favorites to often I dont appreciate them as much. I have several different brands, I like to order five packs I havent tried before, sometimes a find a winner and sometimes there duds. I figure even the ones I dont like I can add the cigar band to my collection.

IMHO, the beauty of Cigars is there's no right or wrong way, no one Cigar is the "best", it's all about what each individuals likes. Enjoy your smokes!

Dgar (david)