What's new

Amazing Customer Service at Small Batch

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hopefully this is the right place to post this. I wanted as many people to see this as possible, so I put it here!

I just had an amazing experience with Small Batch and the customer service there and wanted to share.

Saturday afternoon I placed an order for 10 Guerrilla Warfare Coronas (used the BOTL code for 20% off obviously :D) and had an order confirmation in my inbox within minutes. Within 2 hours of placing the order I had shipping confirmation, and the tracking number actually showed it had been dropped off by the time I got that email. Being my first experience there, I was already impressed!

Fast forward to tonight. I got home from work to find a box in my mailbox from Small Batch. Unbelievable as it is, they got my order to me in two days... California to Indiana, and the order was placed on a Saturday afternoon! The only problem was I received 10 petite coronas instead of the 10 coronas I had ordered.

I sent an email to customer service there with a picture showing the sticks next to a measuring tape for proof. I told them if they would send the coronas and return shipping I will gladly send back the petite coronas. Within 5 minutes I received a tracking number for a new order followed by an email apologizing and telling me to hold on to the other sticks as an apology!

That is great customer service. They owned their mistake and didn't simply try to save face. I appreciate their care for the customer and will definitely be a customer at Small Batch for the foreseeable future.

Buy with confidence, you are working with a great company who knows how to put customers first!

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I've never had a problem with them, but their response doesn't surprise me at all. Over a dozen orders and every one has been great with crazy fast shipping. Andrew and company have even thrown in a bunch of freebies (a hat, cutter, cigars, etc).

All around great Experience

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't see myself spending too many online dollars with any other vendor. I've only had a couple experiences with them, thanks to botl but they have been top notch and far and away better than my experiences with other vendors.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I teach customer service for a living, and one of the things I try to push is that TRUE customer service isn't the everyday answering the phone on time, keeping a warm friendly smile, never having mistakes... Those things are very nice and keep customers happy while they are there. The true customer service comes into play when mistakes happen, or if the customer feels they've been wronged (even if they haven't). Small Batch exemplifies true customer service!
I had a small mistake on an order, and I felt like the whole business went out of their way to take care of me. I really felt bad by the end of it because it felt like they did almost too much to make me happy. Now that, my brothers, is customer service!! That makes fans for life and keeps people coming back.

By the way, if you think that having a couple people report mistakes is wrong, just remember that we are all people and mistakes will happen. :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please stop saying great things about Small Batch. I used to praise them too, until I realized I was drawing to much attention to them! I don't want them to get too popular! They are MY kickass online vendor, not YOURS :cigar:

Reactions: ENV
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I can't agree more. Every transaction has been great. I even emailed asking if I could get a 5 pack of something only listed as a box and they had it up on their website almost immediately.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I had an experience wth them like this as well. Full box of Warped FdV Las Brumas arrived with 11 out of 25 sticks in bad bad shape. It was a box split so I emailed them the pictures of everything as soon as the box was opened without moving anything. They asked me for the address of the person I was spltting with and have already shipped him the sticks. I will likely be returning the damaged sticks to them so they can hopefully get some reimbursement from Warped.

Great guys at SmallBatch!