What's new

Amazon.com Knows our Secret.

Rating - 98%
61   1   1
I was searching Amazon for a couple of Oust fans now that I have my 12 bottle vinotemp up and running...

Now just look at what guys like us are doing to poor Amazon.com :grin:

Attachments

Rating - 98%
61   1   1
After scouring the boards a bit, it sounded like Big Lots was a possible option.... as of a year ago... well, I have one about 5 blocks from my place, so I went and checked.

Sure enough... pile of Oust fans on clearance for 5 bucks a pop. I grabbed 2 for the Vinotemp and debated seriously grabbing all of them... they're selling online for like 11 and 12 bucks a pop... endangered species. :)

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Sure enough... pile of Oust fans on clearance for 5 bucks a pop. I grabbed 2 for the Vinotemp and debated seriously grabbing all of them... they're selling online for like 11 and 12 bucks a pop... endangered species. :)
Would make for some good trade bait.... or a brotherly move for someone in need...

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Once again, please allow me to show my noobiness... What's the deal with the Oust Fans?
Think Glade. These were designed to deliver fragrance via a small battery operated fan. The fan goes on every few minutes then off. Don't add the fragrance and viola, a cheap way to move air around in a cooledor.