What's new

American Horror Story *warning: possible spoilers

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I'm into it too. I also hope everything gets tied together & they don't leave us hanging.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Is this tread spoiler free or is it ok to talk about events in the show? Or talk about what we think will happen?

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Is this tread spoiler free or is it ok to talk about events in the show? Or talk about what we think will happen?
I don't have a problem including spoilers but JT might wanna edit the thread title to include a spoiler disclaimer. I think anything is fair game once the latest episode has aired. Just my thoughts...

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have added possible spoilers to the title, I would want us to discus the show. I agree that the daughter is dead too. Thought the dad was as well, then last week he left the house. Is it just me, or would anyone else also love to give Hayden a "hug"...well except the ice pick thing

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have added possible spoilers to the title, I would want us to discus the show. I agree that the daughter is dead too. Thought the dad was as well, then last week he left the house. Is it just me, or would anyone else also love to give Hayden a "hug"...well except the ice pick thing
Yeah, I was kind of disappointed when I saw Ben visit Vivian at the mental hospital. My theory was the whole family would be killed off and become "ghosts" by the end of the season. Then, starting Season 2, a new family would move in.

The two babies being of different fathers didn't surprise me, but I think the "beast" child will consume the human child in the womb.

P.S. If that happens, I'll either send out a random "I told you so" bomb or I'll hold a contest. :riflefire

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Yeah, I was disappointed as well. Not enough to make me not watch next season though... ;)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Next season is new story in a new house/building with new cast but with a few of the old cast returning in new roles.