What's new

Ammo shortage again

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About two years ago I started buying and selling guns and ammo in an attempt to consolidate calibers kinda wound up with....
5.56 AR platform (fighting rifle)
7.62X51 AR 10 platform and bolt action (long range)
9mm sidearm Glock 19X
12 guage Model 870
22 LR 10/22 and Browning buck mark pistol
some 45 ACP misc1911
all magazines are compatible with the family's weapons

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
The last ammo shortage is why I started reloading. I’m good on almost everything except for the 6.5 Grendel I just built. Eventually when it calms down I will fix that.

Big run on reloading supplies at the moment too. And soooo many online places sold out completely. Ammowarehouse sold out of everything they had on their shelves.

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The last ammo shortage is why I started reloading. I’m good on almost everything except for the 6.5 Grendel I just built. Eventually when it calms down I will fix that.

Big run on reloading supplies at the moment too. And soooo many online places sold out completely. Ammowarehouse sold out of everything they had on their shelves.
I checked on reloading supply's also and NOTHING i have never seen suppliers wiped out like this its unreal
i stopped reloading 9mm quite a while ago due to the price of factory ammo wish I had stocked up on components for practice ammo :banghead:
still OK on other caliber but live and learn