What's new

Amount of time to receive order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,
Was just wondering how long it usually takes everyone to get their cc orders? Did some orders take longer than others?

I'm just starting to get a little paranoid about my own order I purchased. I placed my second cc order ever and they shipped it out July 2nd. It didn't come today and Monday makes it like 17 days since shipped and I still haven't received it. I fully trust the site I ordered from and they say it can take up to 22 days, but i'm just getting nervous cause the last time I ordered it from them it came in like a week. They also guarantee shipment.

Anyway just looking to see if other people's orders have taken a long time to get to them or not. Just looking for something to appease my anxiety about my precious cigars getting lost. Or even worse....the dreaded letter.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Relax.you are dealing with the USPS..........
I had a box come to my town on the 16th,two days later it's in Jamaica NY.......
If you are going to play the game,you need to appreciate that you have zero control.
As for the letter,until you get one you are truly a rookie.............

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Ordering around holidays isn't the best IMO. But others disagree. Even so after another week I'd expect your first present if they Havn't shown up. It's never taken me longer than 25ish days.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
As long as the vendor guarantees shipment and will replace a lost shipment, I see no reason for paranoia. Smoke on brother.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the responses guys. Hope I receive it this week, otherwise i'll have to contact the vendor. All part of the game.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Which vendor? (Can we discuss vendors here?)

I had one shipped in June got snagged. Re-shipped July 1, so far a no show.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which vendor? (Can we discuss vendors here?)

I had one shipped in June got snagged. Re-shipped July 1, so far a no show.
Maybe customs is just backed up and yours and mine are just sitting there lol.
If mine gets snagged no big deal cause the vendor guarantees it, but i'm running out of smokes lol. I don't keep a big amount in my humidor.

driver

Attitude + Effort = Results
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Never more then 7days from shipping notification email. Knock on wood I have a box of RASS I just ordered.

Not sure how he gets them to me so fast must be magic!;)

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Never more then 7days from shipping notification email. Knock on wood I have a box of RASS I just ordered.

Not sure how he gets them to me so fast must be magic!;)
Past couple years we've all gotten spoiled with both shipping times, and product!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,
Was just wondering how long it usually takes everyone to get their cc orders? Did some orders take longer than others?

I'm just starting to get a little paranoid about my own order I purchased. I placed my second cc order ever and they shipped it out July 2nd. It didn't come today and Monday makes it like 17 days since shipped and I still haven't received it. I fully trust the site I ordered from and they say it can take up to 22 days, but i'm just getting nervous cause the last time I ordered it from them it came in like a week. They also guarantee shipment.

Anyway just looking to see if other people's orders have taken a long time to get to them or not. Just looking for something to appease my anxiety about my precious cigars getting lost. Or even worse....the dreaded letter.
I'm in the same boat, probably the same vendor, same ship date (July 2)...box of Dip 2's...have not checked mail today, but, yea, this is long for them. I have received probably a dozen orders and only one other time did it go this long. Usually a week to 10 days.
Trout

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the same boat, probably the same vendor, same ship date (July 2)...box of Dip 2's...have not checked mail today, but, yea, this is long for them. I have received probably a dozen orders and only one other time did it go this long. Usually a week to 10 days.
Trout
Yeah, like I said I ordered from them one other time and it came really quick I remember. Hoping the postman drops off a nice surprise for me today. Otherwise i'll keep waiting until the it's outside the shipment window and contact them. Hope yours come soon too brother!

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Thanks for all the responses guys. Hope I receive it this week, otherwise i'll have to contact the vendor. All part of the game.
Give it a full 30 days before going back to your vendor. They won't do anything until around that time frame anyway. Not to make you nervous, but I'm missing 2 boxes shipped 6/16 and one box shipped 6/26. I have heard from many others who are missing stuff from the same time frame. I know they are not coming, but still very happy that these are the first 3 boxes snagged in 2015 for me. My luck had to run out eventually to keep up my 4.5 letter a year average.

Status
Not open for further replies.