What's new

An Electric Cigar

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I just don't get it. Can you get diffrent flavor profiles or is there only one. If it just to get nicotine in then ok, but I guess I don't get the enjoyment factor.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I can't wait to walk into a place that you can't smoke in and see what kind of looks I get.
As these devices generate "smoke", even though there is nothing burning ... what makes you think you would be allowed to use them in a no-smoking environment?

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
There are loads of VR solutions on the market these days, some of which I have an interest in trying. This one does not register as a blip on the radar. The pleasure that comes from a cigar, especially amongst a good friend, could never be replaced by some contraption.

While I am certain there's a market for this as well as a time and a place... as for me all I can say is wow. Good thing they are giving it to Cigar Jack!

Cigar_Jack

BoM May 05
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I game with a few friends every weekend in a non-smoking environment. Something like this would be nice to have when I start really wanting that cigar about 10pm. This is where I'm interested in trying it out.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
I'd love to try this out! I'd willing to review it here on BOTL if Crown7 would like to send me one...

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
What a strange invention! I'm interested in reading your review of it, but, like others, I have no intention of ever trying it myself at this point.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I say go ahead!

As a smoker I have thought about that device but taxes and delivery is an obstacle.

But to anyone that is concerned this device (among many other brands) will not 'smoke', there is no visible signs of anything. Invisible vapor.

Cigar_Jack

BoM May 05
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Interesting device. The flavor reminds me of a Pipe. You exhale a vapor. I'm going to try it for a few days and do a write up on it.

I play D&D every other weekend where I'm stuck in a room for six hours and can't smoke and would like too. It will be nice for that.