What's new

An update on why I needed those thoughts and prayers

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Sadly I know your pain Frank and can not believe how many people I know are coming out of the woodwork with miscarry stories. I'm also sorry I didn't see the earlier thread. My appoligies as its been a hectic time for her and I as well. Keep us updated if you dont mind. It seems like things are going to be alright!
Regards,
Jfire

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Yessir been there brother, one did not have very good news and the other did. I'm glad it was the latter for you both.

...frankly that nurse should be fired but nuff said, best to your wife on mothers day.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Very, very happy for you Frank!! The power of prayer is amazing and so is the friendships made here. God bless you and your family friend!

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
that is awesome news to hear, glad all is going good. I would be talking to the DR about how the nurse had been treating you ASAP

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Very good news to hear Frank. Congratulations on the new one to come. We will continue to pray that all goes well. God bless and stay safe.

Rating - 100%
62   0   1
Great news, Frank! I hadn't heard about this before. My sister had a very similar experience before giving birth to my nephew. He's 19 now. Here's hoping the rest of the experience is a lot less eventful!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a crazy ordeal!! Glad all seems to be going good now. I know it's late in the game but y'all have a long way to go, I would look for a new doctor!

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Glad things worked out. Something similar happened to my wife with our 2nd son. It was very traumatic for her but it too was a type of large blood clot. Has the doctor ordered bed rest or progesteron shots?