What's new

anaheim bound!

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
well, all ye so-cal bros,,, will be staying at the crown plaza jan 2-4....

but i really screwed up! already paid for the hotel, planning on a couple days at disneyland with my daughter (disneyland has a great special for the wildfire heroes.... free 3-day hopper, and another 3-day for $56)! just was notified about 'blackout dates'. guess what?:frown:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Well since you'll be close by, we need to have a smoke or two. We would be glad to have you and your daughter over for dinner. Nothing fancy, maybe an italian Sauce and meatball spread withh some other biuddies. If they show up this time.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
ha! my union discount tickets do not apply (same black out dates),,, so here's the plan:

arrive around check in time on the 2nd. Hit up disneyland all day the 3rd. drive home whenever on the 4th. so, who's up for a smoke wednesday night? thursday night? i'll bring the stagg!!

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Jeff:
Enjoy your time in Disney with your Daughter, I was there this summer with my two girls (14 and 25) we had a outstanding time, take your walking/running shoes, cuz my two girls walked/ran my ass off, enjoy your time there Bro.....

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
ha! my union discount tickets do not apply (same black out dates),,, so here's the plan:

arrive around check in time on the 2nd. Hit up disneyland all day the 3rd. drive home whenever on the 4th. so, who's up for a smoke wednesday night? thursday night? i'll bring the stagg!!
Black out dates suck. And I will do what I need to do to meet you up during those days. Rather, one of the nights.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Jeff:
Enjoy your time in Disney with your Daughter, I was there this summer with my two girls (14 and 25) we had a outstanding time, take your walking/running shoes, cuz my two girls walked/ran my ass off, enjoy your time there Bro.....
Brad,

how hard is it to walk the ass off a guy using a walker?

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
probably not as hard is it is for you to get down that hill of yours,,, and you have gravity on your side!!