What's new

And another one...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I have a problem...and being part of only 1 cigar forum can't fulfill my needs, so I've been looking around at a few. With BOTL, I've been lurking the last couple days and reading trough a number of threads; thought I'd stick around, you guys seem pretty cool. And I've run across a few names that are nice to see again.

Bring on the media, I need to consume!

Also, 7 years smoking on and off (summers/fall on), got into it for a year or two with an excellent B&M, until moving. But last summer it started to get serious, I got a real humidor, cutters, hygrometer, ashtray, and beginner notes. Started buying enough to let it acclimate to my preferred rH, and then it got cold so I only smoked once a month or so. Started back up this summer and now I'm really jumping in: full scale notes with flavor wheels, more in-depth-purchase research and patience for deals, a cooler upgrade, and my first real box purchase (and then numbers 2-5).

I'm excited to see where things grow from here!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey Maverick!

:welcome: from next door in Minnesota

Don't let that fool you though I'm a died in the wool cheesehead. Whereabouts are you located? I'm in South Eastern Minnesota about a half hour north of LaCrosse.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello brother and :welcome: from Chattanooga. We are glad to have you join us here. I know you will enjoy our site and brotherhood.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Maverick!

Don't let that fool you though I'm a died in the wool cheesehead. Whereabouts are you located? I'm in South Eastern Minnesota about a half hour north of LaCrosse.
Oh, and what part of Wisconsin are you in?
The central northern area, about 30 minutes out of Wausau. Pretty much dead center.

And, thanks for all the welcomes brothers.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Hey Maverick!

The central northern area, about 30 minutes out of Wausau. Pretty much dead center.

If you were closer, I was going to invite you to come to our herf on September 5th.

Scratch that, I *AM* inviting you to our herf but, being in central WI, I fully understand if it's not convenient! :skew:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Maverick!

If you were closer, I was going to invite you to come to our herf on September 5th.

Scratch that, I *AM* inviting you to our herf but, being in central WI, I fully understand if it's not convenient! :skew:
Thanks for the invite! But yeah, that is going to be a little further than I can do that week.