What's new

****** Angel just Slapped me hard!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Wow! Paaaypal Angel Slapped Me Hard Honestly I am in tears over here. Not sure if he wants me to mention his random act of kindness, but I would scream it from the roof tops if he allowed me to. I am so blessed to be a part of this incredible community. I am normally one to rant, but this botl brother has me speechless from his selfless actions. Let me say this: I truly believe that when you give from your heart, it is the same at tithing. And God says if you tithe you shall receive ten folds back. I pray that God does in fact give you 10 fold back in every thing you do and you remain in his favor, for your genuine kindness towards a complete stranger, when they were at the bottom and could not see the light. I thank you from my entire family, and I only left his name out because God says "Do not let the right hand know what the left hand is doing", for that will be your reward. Instead tell no one and you will receive another jewel in your crown in Heaven.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your amazing actions and thoughts for my family...

Sincerely,

Chef Scott Calhoun and Family.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Wow this brotherhood is beyond words truly. I've seen the generosity and I have to say Chef is a brother that deserves this beyond anything. God bless whoever was so kind.

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
There's not a whole lot that makes me smile........but this is one that does. :grin: