What's new

Anger Enducing Article

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Fuck it makes me want to kill the motherfuckers myself. I'll do them execution style just like they did that that poor marine. Only I won't shoot them in the neck I'll put it straight through their fucking head. Hmm I might be on leave in PA during June/July sometime I might have to take a trip to Ohio. Goddamn idiots.

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Fuck it makes me want to kill the motherfuckers myself. I'll do them execution style just like they did that that poor marine. Only I won't shoot them in the neck I'll put it straight through their fucking head. Hmm I might be on leave in PA during June/July sometime I might have to take a trip to Ohio. Goddamn idiots.

I'd love to be right there with you. They're like rabid animals that need to be exterminated! :angryteet:angryteet:angryteet:angryteet:angryteet

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Wow. i'm extremely angered by this as well.

Who the hell did they think they were to decide that he wasn't worth living because he only had $8 on him and he was a marine?!?!

Seek the death penalty?!?! Hell yes, but not before they're locked up with the general popluation and ass raped everyday for a year.

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I know violence creates more violence, but some times I fantasize about unleashing out troops against the career criminals here in the US.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Very sad ... and it seems all too common these days. Our brave brothers in arms go through so much fighting in service to their country - only to come home and get treated like shit.

It would be nice to see this pair end up spending the rest of their years in Joe Arpaio's prison facility in Arizona.

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
We could stick them a private prison and they can be stuck smoking philly blunts while their backs are personal cigar extinguishers.
Hey Adam, we could be way more creative for these scumbags and pricks like them but I wouldn't want to go into here. In any case, I like your way of thinking except for the philly blunts. Those are even too good for them and I wouldn't want them to have anything to distract them from the ones being extinguished.

I think we're all on the same page here.

Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
We could stick them a private prison and they can be stuck smoking philly blunts while their backs are personal cigar extinguishers.
I like where you're going with this. Those motherf*ckers deserve more than the death penalty and an eternity of fiery damnation. Just not sure what could be worse.

codemachine

Cigar n00b
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hhmmm.... maybe forced service on the front lines in Iraq will help them appreciate life a little more. Oh, and we won't need to give them any weapons, they obviously have their own, just give them a nice bright orange jumpsuit with American Flags on it and a canteen of water. They should be fine.

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
C'mon guys....Cooler heads should prevail here....These young men obviously made a mistake, for which they are sorry...They shouldn't be punished for deeds which they obviously did not mean...I do believe they should be pardoned and released......

...in the middle of Paris Island with a huge sign around their neck stating what they did...F--k these stupid mother f--kers, I hope the fires of hell keep them eternally warm..F--king s--tbags...F--k them in their stupid f--king a--es....I'd like 5 minutes with them...

drew

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Only 5 minutes? We can do better than that. I am CPR - BLS C certified. We can :hammersma then bring them back and do it all over again! :glassesgr
5 minutes is all it would take....well, scratch that, I'd need a few minutes before hand the preplace the TQs.....

"He's a Marine, and didn't have any money, he didn't deserve to live"

In the words of the great and wise Slipknot, 'if you fucking touch me I will rip you apart, I'll reach in and take a bite out of that shit you call a heart'....

I would give anything to personally destroy these two murdering scum..As it stands, I'm sure they will get off with a manslaughter charge and little prison time...That's just the way the system works these days it seems...

drew

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the marines should use these assholes for training exercises, except we will waive the one shot one kill rule for these guys. Make as many non lethal hits as possible and when the exercise is over, bring them back in, bandage them up, and go at it again with the next group of ensigns.

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think the marines should use these assholes for training exercises, except we will waive the one shot one kill rule for these guys. Make as many non lethal hits as possible and when the exercise is over, bring them back in, bandage them up, and go at it again with the next group of ensigns.
That's what the prepo'd TQs are for...

d
rew