What's new

Annual Hendy's After Thanksgiving Poker Herf

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Well kiddies, it's getting close to that time of year once again. Time for my Friday after Thanksgiving Poker Herf.

I want to get an idea of how many to expect. Last year we ended up with 25 or more. Was a great time and lot's of smoke. Took 4 days for the house to clear out (say's Nancy).

Anywho, let's get a proactive line up of who may be interested. The date is November 26th. Time would probably be show up between 7-8PM and start at 8:30. We can discuss how we want to play and cost when we are all in the same room (not a big deal).

I will supply all the food and I have a little booze to share also.

I'll be sending the wife and kids (or at least the kids) to Grama's house for the night. So if there are any out of towners that need a place to drop, you can stay at my place as long as you don't mind a sleeping bag (and a lot of smokle).

So, let's hear it. You in?

MP.

Doesn't buy Altadis
Rating - 96.2%
37   1   0
If you think we need another poker table, I have one to lend. I know that you were pretty set table-wise last year, but I thought I'd offer anyway.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
This sounds like a fun time if you guys would have me and if my wife will allow me(I know, I know). I will talk with her and report back.

Best regards, tony

Kidrock

Smoking 50RG Less W/Farai
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Thanks Hendy for setting this up again. However, I will be in Atlanta with my family. I hope to see you and smokem sometime in the near future.

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Bumpity....

Scott, this still going on? looks like I should be able to make it.....If so, can you PM me details?

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Can I come and just irritate people with my presence instead of playing poker? If this is not the right event for socializing and not playing poker, no biggie.

If I play I will be going home wearing a barrel and leather suspenders. NOT GOOD.

I assume we smoke from your stash, right? I kid, I kid. I have some really good Thai Stick left over from high school!

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I meant to speak up sooner on this gents but itnseemed not to get a lot of reaction anyhow.

But, I have to cancel the herf. Dad is sick and I have been and need to tend to him. I hope to pull something off at a later date.

Sorry boys.