What's new

Annual herf in Holland, MI

OldPirate

From the Michigan Posse
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're planning another of our annual get togethers in Holland on August 18, 2012. This is a losely knit, largely unplanned herf by the perverted purveyors of the 23rd Street Lounge (north and south annex) and the highly legitimate George's Smoke Shop in downtown Holland.

The event is from noon until 6pm or so at 120 West 23rd street, Holland, MI 49423 (just my backyard) where will will sit around, smoke cigars, drink what we want, and bullshit all afternoon.

Bring something to toss on the grill (Chuey will be grillin!), something to drink, and some sticks to smoke and share. You'll probably go home with more than you brought along! We'll cook up some corn on the cob and baked potatoes. If we feel energetic we might toss some darts, play a little Bocce or whatever. The emphisis here is on fellowship and good times.

I'd appreciate a heads-up if you're coming.

oldpirate (AT) comcast (dot) net

Thanks!

Damoba

Dan, Dan the Cigar Man
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I will try to round up the northeast Indiana crew we can make a road trip of it, sounds like a Damn good time!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Thanks so much for hosting this. I will hopefully be gainfully employed again by then and will be able to attend.

Will confirm as the date gets closer.

Best regards, Tony

OldPirate

From the Michigan Posse
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
B I G Shout out to Jonathan Drew and John Brooke of Drew Estate for going way above and beyond and sending us cigars and swag to share with the guys who attend this herf! The stuff sent was way beyond expectations and extremely generous. Everyone who attends the herf is guaranteed to receive an Undercrown or Joya cigar or two and have a chance to win some great prizes! We'll be giving away a couple of awesome Stinky ashtrays and other stuff too.

Thanks again JD and John! You guys know how to treat your BOTLs!!!

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Sounds like a good time. Might be a good day out for me on the bike, be about a 4 hr ride each way with a nice sit back and smokem in between. Now to check my travel schedule and hope I'm home. I'll let you know before the eventual day.

OldPirate

From the Michigan Posse
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're about 18 days from the annual Cigar - b - Que herf in Holland MI. Already we have about 25 herfers signed up through Facebook and personal contact. It's an open invitation to anyone who wants to stop by. Just bring something to toss on the grill and some sticks to smoke and share. We'll cook up some corn and potatoes and have some beer on hand. Bring something to toss in the giant beer-o-saurus cooler if you want.

If you're looking for a big time, well-planned, extravaganza, don't come! ;-)

We do have a couple boxes of smokes to share and some Stinky Asktrays to give away (Thanks JD!!!). And we might toss some bags (cornhole, etc.) and maybe play Kubb (look it up!) or some other games one can compete in with a beer in one hand and a smoke in your mouth!

Thanks!

OldPirate

From the Michigan Posse
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a great time Saturday at the herf. About 30 guys came and went througnhout the day. We gave away some great Drew Estate Swag and some DE cigars too. thanks to JD for contributing to the event -- as well as to George's Smoke Shop in Holland, MI for donating some giveaways! We played some Kubb (look it up!), tossed some cornhole (bags) smoked some great cigars, drank a little beer and just enjoyed a beautiful West Michigan day.