What's new

Another BOTL in Orlando

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Greetings Gentlemen (and Ladies),

I've been a lurker for a while, and thought it was finally time to introduce myself. My name is James and I am a psychotherapist in Orlando. I've been smoking cigars since before I was legal, but would still consider myself a relative newcomer as I've only been seriously pursuing cigars off and on over the last 8-9 years. After a year or two hiatus I revived my humidor and have been running ever since (though I expect this may change as I am getting married on Sunday, and we are expecting our first child towards the middle of 2013).

I have found that my tastes are much different from years ago when I thought it could get no better than a Davidoff Millennium, and have been smoking more medium to full sticks generally of Nicaraguan origin. As I type this I'm smoking a JdN CyB and sipping a Macallan 12 if that's any indication of preference.

I love learning more about the hobby and trying new sticks, and I've found this particular forum to be indispensable with that regard. I look forward to contributing the little I think I know and meeting other brothers. As an aside, happy holidays!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey James,

:welcome: from sunny Minnesota :waving:

Please to meet you and glad to see that you have upgraded from lurker status. We look forward to hearing from you here!

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Welcome. Glad to have another Orlando brother on board. In what area of Orlando are you, if you don't mind me asking?

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Welcome. Glad to have another Orlando brother on board. In what area of Orlando are you, if you don't mind me asking?
Thank you , sir! I live around downtown Orlando. I tend to frequent the Coronas downtown and on Sand Lake as a few of my smoking buddies live out near Central Florida Parkway. You are south of my Alma Mater if I'm not mistaken. Pleasure to meet you!

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Thank you , sir! I live around downtown Orlando. I tend to frequent the Coronas downtown and on Sand Lake as a few of my smoking buddies live out near Central Florida Parkway. You are south of my Alma Mater if I'm not mistaken. Pleasure to meet you!
That is correct. I live almost at the end of Alafaya Trail, in Eastwood. There are a few of us brothers in Orlando that get together every now and again at the Sand Lake Corona's. I'll make sure you know the next time that happens.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
That is correct. I live almost at the end of Alafaya Trail, in Eastwood. There are a few of us brothers in Orlando that get together every now and again at the Sand Lake Corona's. I'll make sure you know the next time that happens.
Awesome! I'll look forward to it!