What's new

Another BOTL

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Hello fellow BOTLs and SOTLs,

I am Tom and go by icehog3. I have been doing serious stogie-ing for about a year, since a Bolivar in Nassau took my breath away. Before that, lots on "It's a Boy" and other bad cigars, but I have truly grown to love everything about quality cigars.

Besides smoking I enjoy hockey, motorcycles, working out and enjoying good friends' company.

Hope to meet many of you over the next few weeks. Thanks for having me. :smile:

Da Klugs

Fluffmeister
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
icehog3 said:

I am Tom and go by icehog3. I have been doing serious stogie-ing for about a year, since a Bolivar in Nassau took my breath away. Before that, lots on "It's a Boy" and other bad cigars, but I have truly grown to love everything about quality cigars.

Besides smoking I enjoy hockey, motorcycles, working out and enjoying good friends' company.

He can also leap medium size buildings in a bound or 2. Tom is a real funny and unbelievably nice guy. Just don't try to take his bacon. :rofl:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
icehog3 said:

GO AWAY TOM! We don't want your "type" here. :assaultri

j/k bro. Welcome!

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Thanks for the welcomes from friends both old and new!!

It will be great to have some NHL this winter, last winter was way too long without it. Now I just have to figure out how to get a TV outside on the deck so I can smoke and watch hockey at the same time!