What's new

Another Chicago Herf?

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Friday, April 4th at 6:00?

We can hammer out the 4-1-1 later (probably CdM) but let's get it on our calendars! :ccool:

This past one was a lot of fun and I can't wait to see the brothers again. Hopefully some more will be able to make it out, too. I'll add this to the herf calendar once a few people RSVP and we know this date works.

Attending (as of April 4):

rdomfoto
dcsl
Romulus Cogswell
Jeffster
JDog
joevikes
FourKicksFan +1
JolietFire

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Count me in as well, I'll be bringing my brother in law who used to be BOTL before my sister put the nix on that.

I don't drink, but I should be able to bring a bottle of some type of Pappy for you gents to enjoy.
Awesome - this is turning into one great gathering!!

And maybe... just maybe we can get your BiL to join up again

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Count me in as well, I'll be bringing my brother in law who used to be BOTL before my sister put the nix on that.
I don't drink, but I should be able to bring a bottle of some type of Pappy for you gents to enjoy.
There are alot E.o.Fs out there.....

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Northwest Suburbs of the Windy City of Chicago
There are alot E.o.Fs out there.....
He dove in a little too hard for her liking, and it was the straw that broke the camels back at the time. This is just an opportunity to hang with some of the boys.

She let's him smoke every once in awhile, but he has some compulsive behaviors where he doesn't know when to stop. But isn't that all of us, lol!

There's no converting for his and my sake Rob, my sister would have my ass!

Just some time for me to show my bro a good time, with some of the best dudes.

JFire any chance we will see ya that evening?