What's new

Another EL question

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'll be overseas soon and I always visit one reliable, reasonably well stocked B&M. I’ll pick up a few of my favorites for smoking on the trip, but I have no experience with the recent batch of ELs. Are any of the recent crop worth paying the premium for one sample, or should I stick to the regular production favorites?

Mr.OneNineDoubleDeuce

The Machine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IF you want to splurge on an El...the Cohiba DC El is smoking magnificently right now IMHO. You could always go with a Sublime ( I have a few but haven't smoked any) or a PSD1 which has received good reviews.

If not see if you can get some rare stuff if you can find them RA 898's, PLPC's (pre04) or anything on the discontinued list you can find. Spend the premium on that..you'll be glad you did!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's a matter of personal preference. IMPO few ELs have lived up to their hype or their premium prices. But for the sake of satisfying curiosity you may as well give em a try if you find any. Be prepared to pay a arm and leg at a B&M if they have any in stock.

Christofer

Helluva Habano Herfer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The Cohiba DC EL's are smoking wonderfully right now as are the Sublimes.

I'm not usually a big purchaser of EL's, but I'd also like to suggest that the new
Hoyo Epicure Especiale's are worth a look, also.