What's new

Another FNG checking in

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello....thought I'd introduce myself. Just found out about this forum from another forum I visit. (I'm usually on various firearm forums.) So besides firearms and photography...I'm getting interested in cigars.(and know just about nothing about them).

A buddy at work gave me a couple when him and some others took a cigar break and invited me. I've had a Gurka and a Cohiba...maybe one other but I can't remember.

So far the only thing that came as a surprise about cigars, was reading about the tobacco beetles.

I'll probably be quiet for awhile as I go through thread after thread and look over all the various websites on cigars. Lot of info to process.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Welcome aboard and don't be quite. If you need help or have ?'s ask. There is a lot of knowledge here.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
No need to go to other cigar websites, everything you need to know can be found here :)

:welcome:

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Welcome aboard ... :waving:

Don't fret too much about tobacco beetles. Most growers, manufacturers and distributors have taken many steps over the past 10 years to almost eliminate this as an issue for consumers. I've been buying and storing cigars for 13 years and have had only 1 instance of beetles ... two cigars damaged.