What's new

Another FNG

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings-
Stumbled on this site a few weeks back...been lurking since. Asked a coolerdor question earlier today and got the answer I was looking for within minutes. Lots o good info on this forum.
Been smokin sticks now for a year (after having stopped cigarette smoking 10 years ago). I like RP vintage 90s mostly, although I'm still experimenting. Someday I would like to score some from ISOM.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I suppose I would have to complete a few successful trades and gain the confidence of some of the BOTL. Was in the carribean last year, but hadn't started herfin yet, so didn't buy much. Still kickin myself!!!

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
:welcome:

The RP 90s are pretty good, you'll get lots of suggestions for further exploration here. If you like the RPs and get a chance to try a Litto Gomez Diez (LG) from Flor Dominica, try it!

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
Djs134, how to you put the RP's on the same level as the LG? I'm no mocking you, but in my opinion it's like saying if you like chicken try a porter house steak. AGAIN JMHO!

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
La FLor Dominicana 10 year anniv. cigar. It's a dominican puro's. TON's of flavor but if your not ready for it, you may feel it flowing in the blood pretty good. Not a mild smoke! Great smoke!