What's new

another FPdoc, hello guys

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,
I am a SISTER of the leaf from the middle of Kentucky (I hope a guest female is cool with you). I have known FPDoc for quite a while and WindowRx more recently and they both have encouraged me to join in the fun. I just want to say Hi as I will be checking in from time to time. I started smoking cigars with FPdoc when he started and I have come to love them as a part of chilling with close friends (and just chilling in general)...
so, Hello!
Katietilley

sarnone

Mithrandir
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Welcome Katietilley. It's nice to have a SOTL on board. One of my first questions when I joined this board was if there were any SOTLs since I didn't see any posts by a female. I guess if one were to be politically correct, we should be POTL (people of the leaf) ..... :dance:

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
sarnone said:
Welcome Katietilley. It's nice to have a SOTL on board. One of my first questions when I joined this board was if there were any SOTLs since I didn't see any posts by a female. I guess if one were to be politically correct, we should be POTL (people of the leaf) ..... :dance:
Nah, Brothers is not gender specific in this case...like the use of 'guys'.

Stephanie from Famous Smoke is a member and my wife has been signed up for sometime now...she just knows better than to post. :wifey:

:rofl:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Welcome aboard Kate. Now...where's that "this thread is useless without pictures" emoticon. :eyebrow:

Sorry, little "male chavenistic pig" thrown in there. :stickbeat

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MangoMike said:
Good to have you here, but being a friend of Shawn's we'll have to keep an eye on you for awhile :yes:
I kind of expected that.... but I'm also a friend of Brian! doesn't that count for something ???
(just kidding, Shawn)
Believe me guys, I am harmless. A perfect :angel: (most of the time).

:lady: , katietilley

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Welcome,
Brothers..sisters relaly dosen't matter. We all just lovers of the leaf. :facerub: