What's new

Another from Ohio

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Hey all. New to this forum but love what it's all about. I've been scrolling through the site and i've found tons of info jsut about everything i've looked for. You all truely are brothers of the leaf. Excellent!

As for me, i've been smoking cigars for abour 12 years now, started when i was 20, so you do the math. I even spent a couple years working in a B&M. Loved every minute of that and learned a lot too. Recently i made what i consider to the be the jump to the next level in cigars. I've started collecting as many as i can afford premium and ultra premium sticks. I'm doing this so they can age. I recently smoked a Macanudo that my wife got me when she found out she was prego with my daughter. That was 7 years ago. Even though it was a Macanudo, the age had done great things to it. That when i decided age is good. I hadn't known that until then. So now i've got a small collection of some really good smokes that all keep begging me to smoke them. It's tough not to.

I've got a new goal for the upcoming summer...every Saturday i'm sitting in the back yard smoking anything and everything in my smoker, listening to the blues and smoking cigars with whatever friends want to join me for a day of absolutely nothing.

I've posted a thread on the main board looking for reviews on the Don Carlos Edicion de Annversario

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hello and welcome to the BOTL.

You summer plans sound similar to mine, although I have a balcony not a yard. And I don't have anything ages since I only been smoking a few months.

Anyway, great to have you, hope you enjoy your stay.