What's new

Another guy from Canada

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I've been smoking cigars for a little over a year now and I am still trying to figure out exactly what I like. Been a part of CA for a little while and I am looking forward to being a part of BOTL as well. Love trying new things and seeing whats out there.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was in Tampa earlier this year and brought back a box of Oliva Serie O Torpedos, CAO La Traviata Radiante, Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Torpedos and a bundle of shop cigars from King Corona in Ybor City so pretty much those are what I have been smoking. Have had a few different AF cigars and some other randoms as well. Unfortunately with the prices of cigars in Canada it makes it quite expensive to try lots of variety so I need to wait till my next trip to get some more.

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Heya Steve. Fellow Albertan here, where are you in our wonderfully blizzard-like province ?
Welcome to the boards, and hopefully it's as good to you as it is to the rest of us.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heya Steve. Fellow Albertan here, where are you in our wonderfully blizzard-like province ?
Welcome to the boards, and hopefully it's as good to you as it is to the rest of us.
I am in Edmonton, it was horrible here yesterday, starting to get a bit better though already. What about you?

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey Steve!

:welcome: from Minnesota :waving:

More Canadians....Love it!!!