What's new

Another howdy from MN...

Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Hello All,

First a quick welcome to fellow Minnesotan, and fellow forum newbie, Ego Archive!

I am also a 30-something working in the computer world...E-Commerce support...and a minor gamer geek. My real passions however are golf and my wife (we're still DINKs - dual income no kids). I'm a Minnesota Wild season ticket holder...which, as an avid golfer, helps get me through the winter without harming myself! :eyebrow:

I'm really just starting to enjoy the leaf. I've got a small inventory of cigars (which is a "problem" I'm working on) and also a small collection of pipes. The pipes have sat for awhile, but will likely see the light of day soon. I reach for cigars more frequently though and am really still learning my likes and dislikes.

I've already learned a lot reading the forum here at BOTL...and I'm lookin' forward to learning more. BOTL has already been a great find!

Anyway... :waving: :peace:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Welcome, though we've already had the chance to chat a bit! What sort of gamer geekery are you fond of? I used to work in a comic book shop, so I'm quite proficient in all manner of geekery.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. I think you'll like it here. I am goin' south on Sunday with a couple of Oliva V's that I picked up at The Perfect Ash this afternoon and smoke where it's warm.